Thursday 27 February 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 palette









Urban Decay Naked 3 palette | Link |

Urban Decay has definitely become somewhat of a craze in the beauty world and very famous for its ‘Naked’ palette’s. Slowly expanding to fit a wider variety of preferences and skin tones Urban Decay has already created 2 palettes; the first being ‘Naked’ a range of warm tones, and the second ‘Naked 2’ which showcases cooler tones. Now unless you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t noticed, they have recently released a brand new palette called ‘Naked 3’ which has more of a rose tinted theme. 

Each palette contains 12 shades which all beautiful in their own way, but I must say I think it’s a brave choice to create a palette dedicated to rose toned colors! I, myself hesitated before buying this palette and questioned how wearable these shades would be. I have never been one to particularly love pinkish toned eye shadows for my pale skin and most often go for taupe neutral colors as found in Naked 2, but this palette has really surprised me! I keep finding myself picking this one over my other palettes and over time I've found the shades to be very flattering. Not only are these shadows gorgeous, but they also have great pigmentation allowing you to experiment with blending and coupling colors together.

As for the packaging, a very sturdy metallic case (with mirror) that snaps shut much like Naked 2 and a synthetic dual-ended eye shadow brush. Also coupled with this palette is a sampler of 4 Primer potions: Original, Eden (a nude matte), Sin (shimmer) and last but not least Anti-Aging.

For this palette either you will like it or you won’t, and if you are like me and want to switch up your makeup a little without going to extreme extents then you will love it!  

Its £37 (Debenhams) which is a little pricey but worth it!

MissMya xx

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I love it! New follower over here :) xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete